The role of Information Technology is embedded into the DNA of business. With the advent of disruptive technologies such as cloud, big data and mobile all businesses must become digital in outlook and delivery. With the pace of change IT is a specialism that requires experienced leadership. Good IT leadership will,
- Align the IT capability with the business strategy
- Create and develop an organisation designed around the business and supporting technology needs
- Develop effective use of technology to support business growth
- Manage the IT investment portfolio within fiscal constraints
- Communicate the role of IT and enhance its value across the business
There will be times when your business requires additional experienced IT leadership. This could be due to changes in organisational structure, managing large scale transformation programmes, implementing new technology or re-shaping the business strategy.
Change is a continuum and whilst most businesses have highly effective IT functions the risks of poor leadership and control are high. Focused leadership to address one or a number of IT challenges can minimise risk and increase IT value.
How can we help you?
An effective way to enhance IT value in managing complex change or business transformation and to support the incumbent IT team is to appoint an interim CIO. CIO leadership is the heart of our business. We can provide an experienced interim CIO who will,
- Quickly understand your business needs and evaluate IT capability to support them
- Develop your internal IT organisation to better support your business goals
- Provide transformation management
- Enhance the value of IT across your organisation and communicate success to the business
- Make IT a trusted partner